Friday, June 30, 2006

Nothing much to report.

I'm bored.

For the moment, anyway. Now that I'm (mostly) done with my scarf - YAY ME!!! - I don't know what to do with myself. I very much want to start socks, but I'll have to wait until April & Mica are up...which will be in a couple weeks! Hooray! But my sis doesn't know how to knit socks.

Their visit is going to be such fun! Just think, guys: we can watch Craig together, and we'll actually be in the same house while we do! Squee! Hey, maybe while you're up here, April, you can help me out. Remember that problem I had with episode 6? Well, it happened with ep's 7 & 8, too. Arrrgh! My computer apparently has issues. Grr.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jun 30, 09:13:00 PM PDT, Blogger JustApril said...

Did you get your circular needles yet?

 
At Sat Jul 01, 12:00:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tiflissa said...

YESSSS!!!! I DID!!!! And i got really cool sock yarn! It cost me $25.00, but I did it!

 
At Thu Jul 06, 09:33:00 AM PDT, Blogger JustApril said...

WOW you're brave, I didn't go out for sock yarn for at least a year! What sizes of needles did you get? I'm bringing mine, too, and some yarn for my on the go knitting. I think I'm gonna go get some 1's and 0's too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home