Thursday, May 11, 2006

SQUEE!!!!!

*does happy dance*

I'm so beyond excited I can barely contain myself! Why? Simply that my aunt and some of my cousins (including my fellow Dark Side Knitter and Mica!) are planning a trip up here to Minnesota! I'm beginning an official countdown until the week-long slumber party - a party at which the main event will be our plan for world domination. (one of the main strategies in this is forcing everyone to watch Napoleon Dynamite - repeatedly - until their brains begin to leak out their ears as we three cackle madly.)

We are two Pinkys and one Brain. Melee and I are the Pinkys and Mica is the brain. If you know any of us at all, this makes complete sense. If you don't know any of us at all, you're probably safer that way. =)

The only down-side to this whole thing is that it doesn't sound like April has any plans to join them in their quest for Minnesota. Poop. =( Me no likey. *pout* It won't be as much fun watching stupid movies and pretending like we're MST3000 without you. (Remember the Olympics when you were here for Jules' wedding?) So there.

My other big news is that I bought more yarn. Instead of plain moss green, this is multi-colored! So pretty...I don't have the courage to try any of the funky yarn out there - yet. I'll get there, I promise!

I would post more, but I must refine my outline for my next nefarious plot. The killer rabbit seems to be unavailable for my timeline. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home