Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Curse those adventure games!

I've become an addict. To what, you ask? To adventure games. I'm now shamelessly hooked on MYST. And Riven. And Exile. If you ever get the chance to play one, I have one word of advice for you: RUN! If you don't, you run the risk of walking around for the next week (or as long as it takes you to finish the game) chained to your computer and only bread and water for rations. Because heaven forbid you stop the game to do silly, meaningless, unimportant things like, oh say...eating. Sleeping. Peeing.

You get the general idea. But if you like brain teasers, these games are right up your alley. And if you don't have an alley handy, then a street will do. In my defense, however, I've learned how to shut my laptop off. Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home