Thursday, May 25, 2006

I have everything under control!

Except my room. I think the laundry monster that's in April's house has spawned and moved to Minnesota...or maybe it's the other way around? Hard to tell. They all look alike. Although, I've decided to name mine Fred. (What's that you say? I'm crazy? Well, DUH! =)) What? It's a good name for a laundry monster. I think. I haven't known many. They're quite lazy, though. Fred is, anyway. He eats and eats, but just doesn't pick up after himself.

Moving on...

I seem to have a thing with yarn now. I bought yet more yarn, and I'm not even finished with my first project! (Which seems to be coming along nicely, although I'm a novice, so it's hard to tell for certain. It could look like crap for all I know!) I'll get my sister to critique it for me when either of us have a spare moment or two!

On an entirely different note, can I just say I have the absolute cutest niece? Yeah, I'm biased, but Olivia is the congregation princess! I just can't believe she's 4 1/2 months old. Of course, I can't believe that April's oldest is what, seven? Eight? Sheesh. I feel old...and I can hear a resounding chorus of "How old do you think *I* feel!"

1 Comments:

At Tue Jun 06, 03:03:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tiflissa said...

Hee! I'm about to run out of yarn for my scarf, so I must get more!!! I just bought this really cool yarn that I want to make into a pair of socks...once I figure out how to do that, anyway!:)

And you better be coming second week in July, or else...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home