Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Run from your coworkers!

I usually get along with all my co-workers. We say random things to one another and mock one another, and all is well in the kingdom. But...when someone informs you of the fact that their stomach distends after they eat? That falls under the category of "Far Too Much Information - Now Excuse Me While I Vomit". I only have one response to this:

Ew.

What did I really say? I don't think I actually said what I was thinking. I'm sure my face had a blank look. (No comments from the peanut gallery!) Another co-worker's response? "Well...I never looked. I'll take your word for it." Hee.

And now, for something completely different....Has anyone seen the new P&P? With Keira Knightley? And Matthew Macfayden? Well...I broke down and bought it. I honestly liked it! Of course, nothing can beat the A&E version, but this one did pretty good. (On a side note, the guy who plays Mr. Darcy may not seem to be all that handsome at first, but wait until he smiles. *swoon*)

4 Comments:

At Thu Apr 06, 05:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger JustApril said...

I love everything P&P - I really liked the earthy feel of the new one. The condensation of the story was masterful compared to some I've seen in the past.

 
At Fri Apr 07, 05:31:00 AM PDT, Blogger Tiflissa said...

Oh, exactly! It didn't feel rushed at all. Have you seen the one from the 1940s with Errol Flynn? That one is chaos incarnate, I swear. They actually tried to cram everything from the book into 2 hours - which is nearly impossible to do. Yeah, don't like that version so much! But I looovvve the new one!

 
At Sun Apr 09, 12:52:00 PM PDT, Blogger JustApril said...

yeah, I've got that one recorded on vhs. I like to watch it, though, and just laugh hysterically. They talk SO fast it makes my head spin. P&P on speed wooooooooooooo!

 
At Sun Apr 09, 01:48:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tiflissa said...

Oh, the possibilities! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home