Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Blog is Possessed

Seriously, I'm beginning to wonder. I love the template I have (had?) called "Scribe" but every time I view it, it looks all...wonky. So, I change it, and even when I republish, it doesn't change anything. Grr....I don't think it likes me too well. Ah, well. Such is life.

In other news, I'm going through re-training at work. The hotel I work at bought new software that cost literally thousands of dollars, so we're having to relearn everything. I'm such a geek. Everyone else was dreading learning the new program, and here's me: "Yippee! I get to play!" Yep. It's official. I'm a geek. Which, I suppose, is better than being a dork or a nerd.

Okay. I have a thing. Can I just say, I CANNOT STAND CRITICAL PEOPLE!!!! All they do is make other people's lives miserable because they have the inability to shut up! Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but they're also entitled to keep it to themselves if they don't like the way someone does something. These are the people you can never please, no matter how hard you try. Because everything you do and everything you say gives them something to complain about to other people. Oh, and coming to you if they have a problem with something you do? Forget it. They'll go to everyone BUT you.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.....wwwhhhhhoooooooo....okay. I'm done ranting for now, I promise. But if you guys were wondering about my constant comments about vacations, this is one reason why. I've been avoiding writing about this for who knows what reason, but I just couldn't take it anymore!

Since I refuse to end any entry on a depressing note, I'm going to try to link to the Craiglove site and Coffee Crazies :) We'll see how well I manage that! (Oh, Mica? If I get stuck, you'll be getting an e-mail with a plea for help!) Smooches!

2 Comments:

At Thu Mar 30, 09:25:00 PM PST, Blogger JustApril said...

I'm familiar with that problem. Yeah, I don't even care to try to please the critisizers, it's much funner to just mess with their heads. Hey, they deserve it. and if they are going to be mad, anyway, you at least, might as well be having fun with it. hehehehe

 
At Thu Mar 30, 10:51:00 PM PST, Blogger Tiflissa said...

Nope. Don't live in the Cities. And, I've never had a pangalactic gargle blaster, sadly:)

It's absurd, isn't it, April? I mean, honestly, grow up people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home