Friday, March 24, 2006

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

I love puzzles. Most of the time. Unfortunately, they also have the not-so-amazing ability to make me look and feel like a complete idiot. For instance, my brother and I were starting a puzzle recently. You know how you usually start by digging out the border pieces? Well, we'd gotten quite a few of them put together when suddenly, we realized "Hey! Where are the corner pieces?"

Always, always, always take a good look at the picture on the box. Obviously, neither Scott or I did this because it took us awhile to get the fact that - you guessed it - it's a circle puzzle. Oval, actually, but that's not the point. In my defense, though, Scott didn't realize this either.

Yeah, yeah, shut up! We have seen the error of our ways and have come to accept that possibly, we need brain transplants. And no, Melifany, you cannot perform the surgery, so stop sharpening your scalpels. (Nice alliteration, huh?)

5 Comments:

At Sat Mar 25, 09:54:00 PM PST, Blogger Heidi said...

lol, she would too!
Oval puzzle, you say? I started one once that was a cirle, but it made me angry.
*Sigh, I wish my brother would do puzzles with me...
--->Melee? are you up for a puzzle??? :D <-----

 
At Sun Mar 26, 01:19:00 PM PST, Blogger Tiflissa said...

I know, I can just see her polishing her operating instruments in the basement while cackling madly under her breath! Hee! And why won't your brother do puzzles with you? Doesn't he know that's his brotherly obligation? Silly boy!

 
At Mon Mar 27, 12:47:00 PM PST, Blogger Tiflissa said...

Your poor ears will never hear those words, because no matter how much I love you, I simply don't trust you to be my brain surgeon. Why, you ask? Easy. I know you too well! You'd try to turn me into Pinky instead of the Brain, since you want world domination for yourself! :) That, and you think it'd be fun to make me do your evil bidding. Oohh, you know who we should torture - I mean, operate on? We should kidnap Jack O'Neill and make HIM do our evil bidding! Hahahahahahaha! Ahem...

 
At Wed Mar 29, 03:08:00 PM PST, Blogger Heidi said...

I saw this awesome icon & it made me think of you tiflissa and you melifany (these names are confusing my brain)
I'd come down but I have to do stuff this weekend. but I dreamed about you last night! We were hunting dinosaurs with cage guns, and this one dude got lost. But we were on this island. and I couldn't get the words "Peruvian Get away" out of my head yesterday??

I'll have to post the link for the icon for you to enjoy!
Mica

 
At Wed Mar 29, 06:05:00 PM PST, Blogger Tiflissa said...

Hee! Can you imagine if I'd chosen Melifany instead? I'd have confused myself! But I'd love to see the icon, if only to see what kind of insanity we conjure up in your mind! (Just think - you're related to us! Mwahahaha...hem.) Share!

P.S. Melifany, I'm already on the Dark Side! Silly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home