Friday, March 17, 2006

I *SO* don't know what I'm doing...

I have a confession to make.

I've never done this before. Not really. It's a tad intimidating for me to have a blog of my own, but...*sigh*...after seeing the blog of my disgustingly talented cousins (speaking of which, go to micaknits.blogspot.com. NOW! Forget about me, just GO!), I felt I had to give it a try.

Don't count on any pictures, though. I am nowhere near that level of....levelness?

What is this blog about? Good question. Well, if I have an opinion about anything, it will be here. Possibly with a bit of humor involved. If what I have passes for humor, anyway...

I blame my father. If you knew him, you would understand. (Melee, if you read this, you can't comment! :)) His humor is warped and twisted. I swear, it must be a family trait. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy!

Tiflissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home