Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Success!

One of my major goals in life is to introduce young people to the joys of classic movies. (i.e. "old" movies) Many of my minions (yes, I have minions. Life is good.) are now addicted to musicals like "Singin' in the Rain" and "Summer Stock". You will notice that both of these star Gene Kelly. Sigh. The best lookin' Irishman that ever was, in my opinion. The hottest Scotsman is of course, Craig Ferguson, but that's another story entirely.

But I digress. Suffice to say, my mission is a success. You'll all excuse me while I sip my Kool-aid in relative peace and celebrate my victory.

On an entirely unrelated note, I adore fun personality quizzes that make absolutely no sense. I took a quiz entitled "Which Stargate SG-1 character are you?" that was convinced I was Daniel Jackson. HA! I'm Jack O'Neill, thankyouverymuch.

So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home