Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Scarf is in a Rut.

I'm only about halfway through it, and winter's starting. My mother is going to freeze her little neck off - and it'll all be my fault. Poor mom. I haven't had much time lately to do much of anything, so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :P

My current musical obsessions are The Who, Breaking Benjamin, Foreigner, Bon Jovi (all your fault, April!), and Bond. Heh. Four rock groups and one classical. I swear, I have the most eclectic music collection of anyone I know. Ah, well! It's mine! All mine!

In other news, I've apparently gone on a highlighter binge. If I see highlighters, I buy them. My only thought is, "oooh, that will look pretty in my WT!" I am sad. I am deranged. And I'm related to you guys. Heh-heh. *cue evil laughter*

3 Comments:

At Wed Oct 25, 08:14:00 AM PDT, Blogger JustApril said...

ah.... rutty scarves... hmmmm
hehehe

At least BonJovi is still hot =)*) and hasn't ruined his voice like some of my era.

 
At Wed Oct 25, 04:44:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tiflissa said...

Guh. Bon Jovi love. *squee* Did you see him in U-571? BJ on the Big Screen? *dies*

 
At Mon Dec 04, 10:23:00 PM PST, Blogger Tiflissa said...

It is now! Mwahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home