Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Excitement! Awe! Hyperactiveness!

Wahoo! Rochester, here we come. I don't think they're ready for us, though. For the district convention this year, I'm staying with my buds Nichole, Megan, and Lana! Megan's bringing Pictionary, I'm bringing a bunch of playing cards and my laptop. Don't expect any posts from me, though. I'm sure I won't have time!

Speaking of posts, I've been ready to shoot my internet connection. I'm still on (gasp!) dial-up. Kill me now. The remote servers are apparently having issues and not...serving. Or something. Argh. If anyone wants to get me something, DSL would be great! Anything would be better than what I've got now. So, if anyone out there's wondering what the deal is with my absence, well, there 'ya have it.

Stupid poosemonkey.

3 Comments:

At Thu Aug 03, 08:03:00 AM PDT, Blogger JustApril said...

Have fun with your girls! The Convention is really great (of course) - is DSL available in your area?

 
At Thu Aug 03, 08:05:00 AM PDT, Blogger JustApril said...

Ok, I just had to tell you that the comment verification word for this comment is:

dybakyf

but since it's in script down there it looks like it says

dybarfy

I dunno why I wanted to tell you that, but I did =P

 
At Tue Aug 08, 07:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger Tiflissa said...

Snerk. We could use that as a new word! And my dad's been talking about getting it, so I assume we can...if I'm wrong, I'll go nuts!

Convention was FABULOUS! It always is, but this time especially. Drama was awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home