Monday, September 11, 2006

So...Here I Am...

Bored out of my mind. I'm at work, and things are slow on the reservations front. Besides answering phones, I have NOTHING to do tonight - which is a rarity, believe me. I do like my job, but nights like this when my only company is the muzak in the lobby really do drive me crazy. At least if my coworker Kathy were with me, we could play UNO in the back. Or if the Assistant Manager Sue were here, we could play pool in the swimming pool area. Sadly, before you ask, yes, we have done these things on slow nights.

But tonight it's just me. Here. Alone. With my computer and my sense of boredom. I didn't even bring my knitting with me! Pooh. Then, I had an inspiration! I thought, "Hey! I haven't updated my blog in awhile. I'll bet people are ready to slaughter me for it, too." So, here I am. I've been living in lurker-dom, in case you were wondering. I've simply had nothing to write about and haven't been in the mood to write about nothing. And if that last comment makes any sense, than I'm afraid for you! (Although, I'm sure Melee will understand it. That thought doesn't scare me as much as it probably should. *shrugs*)

My Poor Niece is teething. Badly. PN was up from 8:30 am on Sunday until about 2:30 pm, when she slept for only about half an hour, and didn't sleep again until later that night. PN just was SO uncomfortable. Poor baby. =(

I bought "House, M.D." season one on DVD a couple of weeks ago, and have now been on a total House/Cameron fanfiction binge. Sigh. There's just not enough good ones out there. And I can't write that show to save my life. Although I adore House's mean, sarcastic sense of humor!

I still have nothing to do, but I suppose I should act like it. So, until next time....

1 Comments:

At Wed Sep 13, 12:59:00 AM PDT, Blogger Tiflissa said...

HA! See! I knew you were just as nuts as I am! (People really have no idea about our insanity, do they?) 'S okay. I felt like falling asleep at about 10:15, despite the fact I was still at work. Our assembly is this coming weekend, so I WILL be pooped. Lovies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home