Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sometimes friends cause more pain....Melee, you'll understand what I mean.

One of my friends just left her husband and ran off with a guy she met online.

I'm so mad right now I can't even think straight. Her poor husband is blaming himself - which I'd probably do in the same situation - but he did everything in his power to keep it from happening. This is what happens when people go off of depression medication because they "don't like what it does to their body". But even that's no excuse. In fact, I think she's using depression as an excuse to do whatever she wants.

Her husband has enough emotional issues without this. But to his credit, he's been at every meeting, and he was at convention. Barely, but he was there. Of course, he's not dealing with this well at all. Who would? Poor guy. If I ever see her again, the first thing I will do is punch her. She made this choice all on her own, and she will be paying the consequences, in one way or another. What is she thinking? She is so naive, she has no idea of the trouble she's getting herself into. Why do people DO dumb stuff like that?

I'm so exhausted. Completely drained. Her poor family. I just want to sleep all day...

1 Comments:

At Wed Aug 09, 02:23:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tiflissa said...

See, and this gal is one of those people who has a tendency not to be happy unless she's being pitied by someone - this is something I'm just now starting to realize with painful clarity. She whines a lot, and excuses everything she says or does. Apparently, this has been brewing for about four months now, and she left on Tuesday - right before our District Convention. To his credit, her husband was at all three days, supported by his wife's family on all sides. He still looks like he's been steamrolled, and with good reason, too. But he's there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home