Friday, July 21, 2006

Bleh

April should recognize the title of this post; it's also the title of the last e-mail I sent her!

Not that this has anything to do with anything.

I'm besieged by minions tonight. Four of them. It started with two of them spending the night, then three, now it's up to four. If anyone else shows up at my house, I will scream, since the four I have now are on a sugar high. Heaven help us all. I've no idea how I'm going to feed them all! Ack!

My Texas family has come and gone, sadly. Sigh. I miss them. But enough whining about that. We had a fabulous time while they were here! I got to scare Mica while swimming - I was being my evil self and humming the "Jaws" theme as I swam closer...and closer...and closer. Evil me! Mwahahahahaaaaaa!!! We also had a blast at a local yarn shop, which you can read about their steals over and April & Mica's blog.

I broke down and bought size 0 circ needles, and I have part of a cuff of one sock done. I'm not really sure what I'm doing, but at least I'm knitting! =) Size 0 needles really aren't that awkward to work with - surprisingly, considering the looks of astonishment and/or horror I got when I would mention what size I had.

Eventually, I will attempt to post pics from their visit. I know, I know. Try to contain your enthusiasm, as I make no guarantee on when. So, you'll just have to wait, my cheeky little badgers!

2 Comments:

At Mon Jul 24, 01:40:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tiflissa said...

ACK! That's just wrong! So...what's it like in Hell? ;)

 
At Tue Jul 25, 09:02:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tiflissa said...

Hee! I'd love to! Not the hell part so much, but the going *there* part, obviously. I miss you, my Evil Twin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home