Monday, December 04, 2006

Texas Trip!

You guys have no idea how excited I am for this trip. I've begun counting down weeks. I will be buying my plane ticket soon, and I've already started making lists of what I need to bring. I'm strange like that. Shut up! ;) My dad's given me permission to swipe his digital camera for the trip, which means plenty of pics. You have all been warned! And no complaining; I'd like lots of pics to remember all the fun I'm going to have. *rubs hands together* Well, okay, that made almost no sense...

3 Comments:

At Wed Dec 06, 01:36:00 PM PST, Blogger JustApril said...

Just bear in mind that we also have digital cameras and are prepared to use and abuse them. bwa ha ha hhhhhaaaaaaa ha - choke, cough, spit, ahem

can't wait to seeeeeee you my pretty heheheheheeeee

 
At Fri Dec 08, 05:55:00 PM PST, Blogger Tiflissa said...

Ha! We shall have a digital camera duel! For I am shamelessly stealing my dad's! Mwahahahaaaaa!

(faints in excitement)

 
At Fri Dec 15, 01:21:00 PM PST, Blogger JustApril said...

btw TAG you're it =)*)
if you wanna be
See my WEIRD blog for details

 

Post a Comment

<< Home